GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions regulate your use of the Phoebe and Knox Website. Please read them carefully.
Purpose of this site
- This purpose of this site is to provide an on-line retail service to enable customers to purchase our designer, high quality goods, including clothes, accessories and shoes.
Responsibility For Information and Content Monitoring
- You are solely responsible for the information you store on the Phoebe and Knox website which information you can delete or amend by accessing Phoebe and Knox online and following the relevant procedures. Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd will however archive deleted information for at least 90 days.
- You undertake that you will not store any information on the Phoebe & and Knox website nor will you allow any information to be stored in your name that is defamatory, discriminatory, blasphemous or which constitutes hate speech or is otherwise regarded as being unlawful.
- While Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd does not actively monitor content it does nonetheless reserve the right to remove any information that contains information that in its opinion could contravene the provisions of clause 2.
- The information on the Phoebe and Knox website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to update any information we see fit at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors may relate to product information, pricing and availability. In these instances, we shall have the right to terminate any orders involving pricing errors or inaccuracies.
- Your access to your information stored on the Phoebe and Knox website and the access you allow your invitees is password driven. While Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd utilises a variety of security technologies appropriate for a service of this nature security you and your invitees are ultimately responsible for the security of your passwords. Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd is entitled to assume that anyone who makes use of the Phoebe and Knox website using your password or those of your invitees is properly authorised to do so.
- Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd can:
- Use the information you store on the Phoebe and Knox website in order to:
- enable you and your permitted invitees to use the services offered by Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd.
- Maintain and enhance the services offered by Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd
- aggregate the information you store on the Phoebe and Knox website with other information so as to render anonymous and use and disseminate that aggregated information provided.
- Unless you stipulate in your that you do not wish to receive promotional material, Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd may use your personal contact details to communicate with you from time to time regarding services and products that are available in the clothing, footwear and accessories sector.
- Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd operates so as to:
- identify the internet addresses and domains of the users of this web site; and
- utilises cookies.
The information gleaned from these sources is used to enable us to improve your use of the Phoebe and Knox web site and to create an interactive relationship with its web site users. The source information derived from this is restricted to Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd and is not otherwise disclosed to third parties. You can set your web browser to block cookies if you wish to do so
Copyright and Intellectual Property Undertakings.
- The contents of this site are protected by the copyright laws of the Republic of South Africa. You may not inter alia reproduce, publish, broadcast or adapt the contents of this site except insofar as this is reasonably necessary for your own personal use. In particular you may not use the contents of this site for any commercial purpose.
- If you believe the contents of this site infringe the copyright or intellectual property of others please contact us.
- You undertake not to disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer any software that is utilised by Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd
You may not link any person, business or web site to any page on this web site without our prior written permission. We do not monitor, edit, or necessarily agree with the content of any web site that may be linked to this web site.
You may not incorporate whether by framing or otherwise the contents of this web site in other web site or publication.
Disclaimer, Waiver and Indemnity
- Save as specifically stated to the contrary Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd makes no warranties regarding this Phoebe and Knox web site, its content or the services offered by Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd whatsoever.
- Neither Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd nor its employees or agents shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use or inability to access or use the Phoebe and Knox web site or your reliance upon any information sourced from Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd or its website.
- You indemnify Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd its employees and agents and hold them harmless against all claims of whatsoever nature for use or inability to use the Phoebe and Knox website or your reliance upon any information sourced from the Phoebe and Knox website.
- These terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions published on the Phoebe and Knox website shall be interpreted, and your use of this web site and Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Notwithstanding the fact that you may transmit your acceptance of these conditions or any other applicable terms and conditions published on the Phoebe and Knox website from another jurisdiction acceptance shall only be deemed to have taken place once it is communicated to Phoebe and Knox at the location of its primary server situated in Durban in the Republic of South Africa.
- Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd is entitled to amend these and any other terms and conditions published on the Pro Active Ads website at any time at its sole discretion by publication on this website provided that no such amendment shall operate so as to amend the terms upon which you either stored or allowed access to your information for a period of 120 days after the date of that amendment..
- These conditions and any other applicable condition published on the Phoebe and Knox web site are otherwise the only conditions that shall apply.
- Phoebe and Knox (Pty) Ltd shall not be bound by any condition, warranty, representation or undertaking of any kind, whether express or implied, except as set forth in these and any other conditions published on the Phoebe and Knox web site.